Salon Protocols for Nails by Laura
I have been reaching out to clients to book appointments. Please contact me for an appointment or you may schedule online by appointment only.
Salon Protocols for COVID-19 at Nails by Laura
To keep a healthy environment in the salon, I kindly ask my clients to follow these guidelines and protocols:
If you or anyone in your household is having symptoms of an illness please call ASAP and I will reschedule your appointment after you are feeling better.
1. Wear a mask, cloth masks are fine. if you do not have a mask, I have cloth masks to give you. I have been sewing them for donation.
2. Please be on time for your appointment. If you are late, it can cause me to run late for the rest of the day. You will then be required to reschedule and be charged for your late appointment.
3. Please do not bring extra people with you, as they will be required to wait for you in your vehicle.
4. Text me upon arrival at the salon. I will then contact you when my station is disinfected, and I am ready for you to come in. Please text your name.
5. Please only bring in your keys, form of payment, or any emergency medications. No food, drinks, purses/wallets or cell phones please, (Lock them in your trunk or put them out of sight in your vehicle) to keep the possibility of contamination down for both of us.
6. Wash your hands before service for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
I am doing everything I can to make your experience with me safe and pleasant. Please be patient with me while I adapt to these new protocols.
Thank You, Laura
No call, no show Appointments will now be required to pay for missed appointments and prepayment will be required to schedule any future appointments.
Safe Salon Practices at Nails by Laura
Lucas-cide is a hospital grade Virucide, Fungicide, & Bactericide, includmg Coronavirus, disinfectant used for disinfecting tools, and sanitiizng surfaces between clients
Footsie pedicure bowl with disposable liners.
Hand sanitizer sprayed on feet and hands of clients before services begin
All stainless steel tools washed in hot, soapy water, disinfected in Lucas-cide for 10 minutes.
gloves worn during all services
masks worn, if necessary
private suite for services
Hours and Specials
By appointment only
Tuesday-Thursdays @ Corepoint Salon and Spa in Terre Haute, IN
Fridays and Saturdays @ The
Corepoint Salon in Dana, IN
Loyalty Reward Program
After five appointments, get $5 off the sixth appointment.
By Appointment Only
As a Solo Nail Technician, I work by appointment only. Please call or text to reach me to make an appointment.
Please make me aware the service you are interested in and the time and date you desire. You may also book online at nailsbylauratech.com
Note: Please do not compare my pricing or services to another salon or spa.
I specialize in restoring clients feet and toes to a healthier condition, have less pain or discomfort and rebuild or correct the nail shape to improve comfort and appearance.
I hold higher certifications than the average nail technician in order to resolve chronic conditions of the feet and nails.
I use specialized products, state of the art tools and equipment.
I maintain higher standards of disinfection and hospital grade sanitation.
Pedicure prices can only be truly assessed after I have determined the condition of the client's feet and toenails.
Prices effective March 1, 2020.
My mission statement
As a certified master pedicurist, I want to offer diabetics, seniors and sensitive clients with compromised feet, a safe and transformational pedicure giving clients an exceptional foot care experience.
"Always put your best foot forward"